Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Winter Manis!!

It has been a while since I have posted anything nail related. So, I'm excited to share these baby blues! Ugh! I just love that holo color! (Essie's "Shine of the Times" on top) As you can see I've been pretty busy with my nails, but I haven't posted anything in a long time! So, here's what I've been up to. (I'll post the polishes I used later as I am about to start another one!)


(CG First Mate and Secret Peri-Wink-Le)

(CG Velvet Bow and White on White for stamping)

(OPI's Black Cherry Chutney and San-Tan Tonio)

(SH Celeb City and Nicole by OPI Make A Comet-Ment)
This one got a little crazy! I just wanted to try something out and not sure if I like how it came out. I used CG Velvet Bow on the ring finger and Innocence (topped with Essie's Shine of the Times, but on the pinkie I used   Kleancolor's Diamond Gold) Stamped with CG White on White.

Keep warm and stay Po!ished!

No comments:

Post a Comment