Friday, February 24, 2012

No Need to Pout!

Unless it's Butter London's Trout Pout!

This is actually my second mani using Trout Pout, but I did not like how it turned out as I used Essie's Matte About You on top. Which looked awesome on the first day, but by the second started to show cracks. (On a side note, I'm thinking that if I use that next time, I may seal with SV and then use the matte coat to see if that works out better) Ok. Enough rambling, onto the color!
 Such a lovely pink! 

 Almost looks like I have a gradient going on.

But I don't!

This one was a 3 coater for me. I try to go on the lighter side of applying polish. Although, I noticed in some lighting I had bald spots where the polish is not quite opaque enough for my liking. I'm thinking that maybe I will try and put more polish on the brush with the second and third coat. I really think BL is started to be my favorite nail brand right now. I like that they're 3-Free, I like the array of colors they have and I think out of all my polishes has the quickest dry time. And of course with the SV it takes an even shorter time to dry. 

What do you think of Butter London's polishes? Do you have any favorites? Let me know!

Until then! Stay Po!ished!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour, but I can NOT justify the cost of BL polishes for me... I have not found the one I'd be willing to drop the bucks on (maybe except Wallis but I have not been able to find that in any stores that carry BL)
    But I do love the way it looks on you! Perfectly peachy pinky coral creme... yummy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I agree! The color is so nice, but it's expensive! And honestly, I've used ebay to get two of them and the rest I purchased from Ulta. I actually have Wallis and I'm sort of on the fence about keeping it. If you want we could do an exchange? Let me know. :-)

    ReplyDelete