Sunday, February 19, 2012

Jelly Sandwich pt. 2

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. But I've decided to do this again for Valentines Day. If you look at the post below you'll see the mistake with my last mani. So without further ado I give you my cotton candy mani! I'm sooo happy with the way this turned out and I was able to keep the pink in the base.
This is Called Fish out of Water from this shop on Etsy. Although, I noticed that she doesn't have this one on there any more. 

Love how this one came out...I need another jelly in my life!

I love the purple, blue and silver larger flecks. There are also some smaller ones in there adding to this cotton candy wonderfulness! 


Again for my base color I used OPI's Isn't That Precious? This is a much thinner polish than what I'm normally used to so a little goes a long way. I did two layers for the base, with Fish Out of Water and one more coat of the OPI followed by SV. I cannot tell you how happy am with how this turned out...especially compared to the first time. Not that it was awful, but not the color I was going for. 

Until then! Stay Po!ished!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Angela! I would be happy to follow your blog. Take care!

    ReplyDelete