Sunday, February 12, 2012

Butter London's Blagger

I am really into Butter London. They make great polishes that dry really quickly. I decided to try a cloud mani, but with my own twist. I used four colors instead of three because I couldn't decide! I used OPI's San-Tantonio, Tazmanian Devil and Dutch You Love OPI? Love it and I want to get more! I'll upload more pictures soon.
Such a lovely blue color. 

My layered cloud nail! I'm so pleased with how this turned out. I looked at a tutorial on how to do this and it was much simpler than I had previously thought.

This one was another 3 coater for me. Went on like a dream! (This was done on a snowy day and certainly brighten my mood!) I had debated about doing the clouds on all my nails, but I like the accent, but maybe I'll give it a go the next time I decide to do this mani again. What do you think? Have you tried your own variation on the clouds?

Until then! Stay Po!ished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment