Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Color!

Hello guys!

I apologize for being absent for so long, but tomorrow I will be writing a post about Sally Hansen Magnetic Color!! I received it from Influenster 's Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012! I should add that this is my first beauty box they have sent me and I'm excited to post pictures and a review tomorrow! A little info about Influenster is that when you sign up, you can unlock badges and if you meet their requirements, then you are selected to receive a VoxBox. Then in turn you review the products and spread the word about the items that you love! Easy right?

Until then, Stay Pol!shed!

Update..this post is going to have to wait until tomorrow...I spent so much time on my natural hair getting it curly that I will be doing the Sally Hansen tomorrow. Sorry!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment